Monday, May 28, 2007

Possibly the Stupidest Theory in the History of Ever

Just when I think they can't possibly get any stupider, one of the bloggers over at 911 Blogger proves me wrong, with an idiotic theory that since the evidence shows that the hijackers did exist (OK that part I actually agree with) then they might have been super-secret commandos who parachuted from the plane just before impact:


But is it possible that the hijackers were indeed professional agents, disguised as Arabs, who had no intention of dying when the planes crashed? There is only one way to escape a moving airplane, and that is with a parachute. Could the agents have hijacked the planes, then rigged the cockpits for remote navigation to their targets-- then, with the passengers herded to the backs of the planes, have bailed out to safety from the cargo holds of the planes?

Such a scenario seems like something from a James Bond film. But the distinct possibility of its occurrence was brought to my attention when I read a few excerpts from a book written by ex- Navy SEAL Chuck Pfarrer.

Even more infuriating is that this idiot can't even get the most basic facts about the victims right.


The phone call allegedly from Todd Beumer [sic], who supposedly called a Verizon [sic]phone operator (instead of his pregnant wife) and chatted with her for 45 minutes [sic]-- a conversation in which he recited a prayer which his wife had never heard from him before.

The phone call lasted for about 13 minutes, not 45. If you are going to insult the victims with your idiotic theories, the least you could do is learn how to spell their names correctly.

The prayer "his wife had never heard from him before" incidently, was the 23rd Psalm, possibly the most famous verse in the Bible.

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil:
For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil;
My cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

The idea that this would be strange for a religious Christian to be reciting only moments before he died, is well, idiotic beyond belief.

Labels: