Monday, February 26, 2007

Shoah Shirker's Sales Soar

Stephen Lemons of the Phoenix New Times went back for another round with the Deniers.

Holocaust denier Eric Williams was present and he did have a booth where he was selling his T-shirts, DVDs, and books — all but his infamous The Puzzle of Auschwitz. I spoke to him, and he informed me that he was planning to re-release his Shoah-shirking tome due to popular demand. He also told me he’d made a nice bit of scratch at the conference, and I believe him because one guy was writing him a check for some merch as I approached. He seemed quite proud of the fact that conference keynote speaker Meria Heller had quoted him so glowingly during her Friday address.


Fatty Arbuckle remains the last person whose career suffered from too much notoriety.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 26 February, 2007 15:33, Blogger shawn said...

and he informed me that he was planning to re-release his Shoah-shirking tome due to popular demand.

Sometimes I really wish there was a Hell, so that there was a just punishment for the people who sell and purchase these things.

 
At 26 February, 2007 15:41, Blogger Pepik said...

If he'd take a check from one of those loons he's dumber than I thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home