Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bermas Still Not Sure if Mark Roberts is Real

Jason Bermas comments on their recent debate with Mark Roberts (at least he fixed his annoying Skype problems) on his Paranoia Radio show.

But you know, I got to sit down and talk to Mark, about things other than, you know, government sponsored terror. And, you know, he is just a regular guy. Whether he is on a payroll or not, or whether he really believes this stuff, whether he is a tour guide, or whether Mark Roberts is his real name, I don’t know. But you know, people are people. I do those sorts of things, because I don’t want anyone to think that I fear these people or their accusations. I’ll take them on, face to face anytime. Because they need to be confronted, they can backpedal, and try to use circular logic all they want, but there is still so many questions about 9/11, the evidence points to an inside job.We need to be adamant and have no fear.
No, they aren't paranoid. Later he suggests buying Loose Change DVDs as Christmas gifts. Yeah, nothing says "I care" more than paranoid conspiracy theory movies that you can download for free off of the Internet.

5 Comments:

At 17 December, 2006 12:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More sliming.

 
At 17 December, 2006 12:47, Blogger James B. said...

Sliming? I am just quoting the guy. The worst thing you can do to a conspiracy theorist is to quote him.

 
At 17 December, 2006 14:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James,

I agree that quoting people, and pointing out how you question their arguments or overall demeanor is fair.

My contention is your treatment of Bermas, like your treatment of DRG, leaves out balance.

I will continue to ask you to treat this more like a discussion group rather than a court room, in which the accepted practice is a prosecution and a defense, and the adversarial nature of the argument is the prescribed method for getting to the truth.

 
At 17 December, 2006 14:34, Blogger James B. said...

This isn't a discussion group, this is my blog. I post my opinions on it, if you don't agree with my opinion go ahead and disagree, but attacking me for expressing it is idiotic. I am under no obligation to spend my time promoting viewpoints that I don't believe in just because it would make you feel more comfortable. Get over yourself.

 
At 17 December, 2006 15:30, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

here here. BG, while I can debate with you, and find you civil, you are pretty pretentious at times. This is there blog, and they have no obligation post anything other than the articles and opinions they wish. If you do not like it, you know where the door is, as do I.

The fact is, they let you post here at a staggering rate, and despite some calling for your banning, they have not.

TAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home