Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Loosers Threaten Copyright Lawyer

Gee, why doesn't this surprise me? Even Dylan has to try and keep his hordes in line.

ok guys, it's come to my attention that [the attorney] has been receiving threats. like, serious threats. i put up the lawsuit so people would know what was going on, not so people could e-mail her threatening letters. i just sent her my sincerest apologies, with a promise to put a halt to this behavior, which I shall re-iterate:Do not contact [her].

She does not need this; she was just doing her job. So please leave her alone. We are all mature, rational people, and we are going to work this through as such.

At this point the circumstances are as such:

1) The removal of some or all of the Naudet Brothers' footage from LC2E, which includes online versions

2) That's actually about it. We're doing everything within our power to comply, now that we have spoken to all parties concerned and are much more informed as to the situation. So for now, again, leave them alone, and I'll keep you posted as always.

4 Comments:

At 31 May, 2006 07:58, Blogger Pat said...

"We are all mature, rational people"...

Introducing facts not in evidence.

 
At 31 May, 2006 08:04, Blogger Good Lieutenant said...

"We are all mature, rational people"...

Laugher of the day.

 
At 31 May, 2006 18:43, Blogger shawn said...

You may not feel that way, but if you did, don't you think you'd be very passionate about it?

No, because I'm not a religious person. Blind faith doesn't motivate my actions or feelings.

 
At 31 May, 2006 19:28, Blogger James B. said...

Even if I were passionate about it, I wouldn't express it by threatening lawyers who are just doing their job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home